Friday, May 28, 2010

I think the biggest accomplishment of this class was knowing that my teammates and I got our game demo done really well and though we were nervous we ended up presenting really well. The biggest struggle throughout this class was getting the action scrip to work. I think it was my biggest struggle because I would get really frustrated if it didn't work and sometimes I just didn't know what to do, but with the help of my teachers and classmates I got it done. I mostly liked seeing all of the game demos at the end because it showed that all of the hard work we did pay off. The thing that I liked least about this class was that we had to spend so much time on it and sometimes things would just not go the way you wanted them to. I would tell a new class to try not to get frustrated because everyone in the class is doing the same thing you are, so it's best to ask for help. There wasn't really just one part that I like about my game-demo because we worked really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment